All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £22.45
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.00Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.60
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionBased on extensive interviews and the authors' combined half-century of experience, this book shares new ways to better engage women in giving, as well as insights into helping women be more effective in their philanthropy and volunteer leadership.
- Author BiographySondra Shaw-Hardy is one of the founders of the women's giving circle movement and cofounder of the Women's Philanthropy Institute at the Center on Philanthropy at Indiana University. She is the author of Women's Giving Circles: Reflections From the Founders and coauthor of Youth Giving Circles and Reinventing Fund-raising: Realizing the Potentialof Women's Philanthropy. Martha A. Taylor is a vice president at the University of Wisconsin Foundation where she established the first women's philanthropy initiative at a public university. She is the cofounder of the Women's Philanthropy Institute at the Center on Philanthropy at Indiana University and coauthor of Reinventing Fundraising: Realizing the Potential of Women's Philanthropy. Buffy Beaudoin-Schwartz is the communications director at the Association of the Baltimore Area Grantmakers and a founder of the Women's Giving Circle of Howard County. She is the coauthor of A Plan of One's Own: A Woman's Guide to Philanthropy and Growing Philanthropy Through Giving Circles.
- Author(s)Buffy Beaudoin-Schwartz,Carmen J. Stevens,Martha A. Taylor,Sondra C. Shaw-Hardy
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight498 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byDebra Mesch,Andrea Pactor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.