Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £40.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis study challenges critical assumptions about the role of religion in shaping women's experiences of authorship.
- Author BiographyErica Longfellow is Senior Lecturer in English at Kingston University.
- Author(s)Erica Longfellow
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/01/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.