All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionUntil recently, histories of women tended to be segregated from the larger historical context. This pioneering volume places the role of women within the history of the interwar years, whenboth the women's and socialist movements became prominent, and raises the key question of how power was distributed between the genders in a historical setting.
- Author BiographyHelmut Gruber is Charles S. Baylis Professor of History emeritus, Polytechnic University, New York, and co-editor of International Labor & Working-Class History. Pamela Graves iscurrently carrying out research on the impact of World War I on working-class women in organized labor politics.
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Content Note20 illls
- Weight693 g
- Width140 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byHelmut Gruber,Pamela Graves
- Edition StatementNew edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.