All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides significant insight into the experiences and dispositions of 20 women professors of varied background and age who work in a range of academic disciplines in the UK academy, and of the factors and influences which shape the capacity of some women to achieve high positions in a setting where they have historically been excluded.
- Author BiographyDr Kate Hoskins is Senior Lecturer in Education at Roehampton University.
- Author(s)Kate Hoskins
- PublisherInstitute of Education Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationStoke-on-Trent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrentham Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.