Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.94
- £13.01Trending at £19.95
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.96
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis work surveys women and work in English society before its transition to industrial capitalism in the 18th and 19th centuries. The time span of the book from 1300 to 1800 allows comparison of women's work patterns across various phases of economic and social organisation.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: Women's History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byLindsey Charles,Lorna Duffin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.