CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.14Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £18.89
About this product
- DescriptionBy the mid-1990s, shuttle trade - a practice in which individual peddlers travel abroad and then return with foreign merchandise in their suitcases for resale-constituted the backbone of Russian consumer trade and was a substantial source of revenue. This book assesses the reasons why women were attracted to this business.
- Author BiographyIrina Mukhina is assistant professor of history at Assumption College, the author of The Germans of the Soviet Union, and the editor and translator of Rural Women in the Soviet Union and Post-Soviet Russia.
- Author(s)Irina Mukhina
- PublisherNorthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationDekalb, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthern Illinois University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, graphs
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.