All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionAs many as 20,000 women worked in Union and Confederate hospitals during America's bloodiest war. This title provides the history of these female relief workers and shows how the domestic and military arenas merged in Civil War America, blurring the line between homefront and battle-front.
- Author BiographyJANE E. SCHULTZ is professor of English, American studies, and women's studies at Indiana University - Purdue University - Indianapolis.
- Author(s)Jane E. Schultz
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCivil War America
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note45 illustrations, 8 figures, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight555 g
- Width146 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.