About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the visionary women who opened the door for female engineers. This book places the significant contributions women have made to engineering, in areas as diverse as construction management, environmental protection, and industrial efficiency, in their proper historical context.
- Author BiographyMargaret E. Layne, P.E., is project director of Advance VT, a program created at Virginia Tech to increase the participation and advancement of women in academic science and engineering careers.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byMargaret E. Layne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.