All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA refereed publication that presents a range of feminist approaches to various aspects of German literature, culture, and language, including pedagogy. Reflecting the interdisciplinary perspectives that inform feminist German studies, it contains critical studies that employ gender and other analytical categories.
- Author BiographyHelga W. Kraft is a professor of Germanic studies at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Maggie McCarthy is an associate professor of German at Davidson College.
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleWomen in German Yearbook
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Out-of-print date23/10/2009
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byHelga W. Kraft,Maggie McCarthy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.08
- £6.35Trending at £6.42
- £12.21Trending at £12.43
- £6.99Trending at £8.99
- £7.49Trending at £7.78
- £7.99Trending at £8.37
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.