Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the experiences of women managers using a wide-ranging, interdisciplinary analysis. Top scholars and researchers begin by examining historical and global perspectives, continue with individual and organizational issues such as ethnicity, health, and personal and family lifestyles, and conclude by exploring future trends in the issues of job discrimination and the restructuring of organizations from a feminist perspective. Each section concludes with a commentary from a leading authority.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/1993
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleWomen and Work: A Research and Policy Series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edited byEllen A. Fagenson-Eland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.