All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the nineteenth-century, European women experienced dramatic and enduring changes in their familial, working and political lives. Breaking away from traditional categories, the authors of this book provide a sense of the variety and complexity of women's lives across national and regional boundaries.
- Author BiographyRACHEL G. FUCHS is Professor of History at Arizona State University.VICTORIA E. THOMPSON is Associate Professor of History at Arizona State University.
- Author(s)Rachel G. Fuchs,Victoria E. Thompson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/11/2004
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleGender and History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVIII, 208 p.
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
Most relevant reviews
- becuk-tl4bquss02 Nov, 2015by
Great book, easy and clear to read.
A well written book and very clearly structured, it helped me out a lot for my degree. Would recommend to anyone study the 19th century.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.