Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis multi-faceted collection of women's perspectives on the renaissance in philosophical practices provides an international overview on the professional practice of philosophical counseling as rooted in the ancient philosophical discipline of life and its essential difference from modern mainstream philosophy.
- Author BiographyLuisa de Paula is a philosophical counselor and formerly taught philosophy at Urbino University. Peter Raabe teaches philosophy at the University of the Fraser Valley.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white halftones
- Weight621 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byLuisa de Paula,Peter B. Raabe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.