All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.31
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £17.29Trending at £22.16
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of women's experiences in the American communitarian movement from the 19th century to the present. This volume covers a wide range of religious, secular and modern interactive-psychology communities, focusing on women in the complexity and multiplicity of their roles.
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1992
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleUtopianism & Communitarianism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note25 illustrations, index
- Height230 mm
- Edited byLouis J. Kern,Marlyn Klee-Hartzell,W.E. Chmielewski,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.