All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn the run-up to the 2012 presidential election, Democrats and Republicans were locked in a fierce battle for the female vote. This book offers an exploration of how women are influencing policy and politics in this erstwhile male bastion of power.
- Author BiographyMichele L. Swers is associate professor of American government at Georgetown University. She is the author of The Difference Women Make, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Michele L. Swers
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note10 line drawings, 19 tables
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.