CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.31
- £34.99Trending at £37.79
- £10.74Trending at £12.98
- £31.13Trending at £33.55
- £14.24Trending at £14.49
- £28.33Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionBased on both quantitative and qualitative analyses, this is the first comprehensive study of women in the world's legal professions.
- Author BiographyUlrike Schultz is a senior academic in law at the FernUniversitat Hagen, Germany. She is also head of the law faculty's Teaching and Learning Unit, and Chair of the university's Equal Opportunities Commission. She acts as a practical skills trainer for lawyers in Germany. Gisela Shaw is a Professor of German Studies and Director of Research in the Faculty of Languages and European Studies at the University of the West of England,Bristol.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleOnati International Series in Law and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1900
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight940 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byGisela Shaw,Ulrike Schultz
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.