CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis work looks at the real and perceived differences between women and men in organisations. Setting out to integrate the theories of feminism and organisational behaviour, it demonstrates why the issues of sex and gender are central to understanding organisational behaviour.
- Author BiographyANN HARRIMAN is Professor Emeritus of Human Resources Management at California State University, Sacramento, and serves as affirmative action officer of the CSUS Foundation, an auxiliary organization to the University. She has written extensively in the area of gender and organizational behavior and is the author of The Work/Leisure Trade-Off (Praeger, 1982) and the first edition of Women/Men/Management (Praeger, 1985).
- Author(s)Ann Harriman
- Date of Publication22/04/1996
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Weight431 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.