Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionWarren explores the political dimensions of the religious practices of women in the later medieval and early modern periods, from St. Colette of Corbie to Isabel of Castile to English nuns exiled during the reign of Elizabeth I.
- Author BiographyNancy Bradley Warren teaches English at Florida State University. She is the author of Spiritual Economies: Monasticism in Later Medieval England, winner of the Gustave O. Arlt Award in the Humanities and also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Author(s)Nancy Bradley Warren
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2005
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note6 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.