All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on fifty-two remarkable women in Scripture - women whose struggles to live with faith and courage are not unlike your own. This work offers a method to help you slow down and savour the story of God's unrelenting love for his people, providing a fresh perspective that aim to strengthen your personal communioun with him.
- Author BiographyAnn Spangler is the author of many bestselling books, including Praying the Names of God . An award-winning author, Ann's books appeal to a broad spectrum of readers interested in honestly exploring the connection between spiritual experience and everyday life. Jean Syswerda is a former editor and associate publisher for Zondervan Bibles. She helped produce such bestselling Bibles as the NIV Women's Devotional Bible. General editor of the Women of Faith Study Bible, author of the Women's Devotional Guide to the Bible and coauthor of the bestselling Read With Me Bible.
- Author(s)Ann Spangler,Jean E. Syswerda
- Date of Publication07/03/2007
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date21/09/2011
- Weight454 g
- Width203 mm
- Height130 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Most relevant reviews
- missunderstood6...01 Sep, 2012by
Which woman of the Bible are you like?
This book is a great book for Christian women who want to know how the women in the Bible were. It gives you a daily study devotional for a year! It's a great bok and brings the women in it to life! Even though this book as a soft backed 'loved' book the condition was good enoough for me to use it and get a lot out of it. I would recommend this book to all Christian women.