All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £5.90Trending at £11.68
- £6.58Trending at £7.05
- £14.01Trending at £20.58
- £14.56Trending at £19.99
- £4.90Trending at £5.94
- £11.94Trending at £20.15
- £10.58Trending at £12.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe subject of this book is the lives of three very different 17th-century women. They were not queens or noblewomen, one was a Jewish merchant, one a Catholic mystic visionary, and one a Protestant painter. From their writings and memoirs the author has retrieved their lives from obscurity.
- Author BiographyNatalie Zemon Davis is Henry Charles Lea Professor of History, Emerita, Princeton University.
- Author(s)Natalie Zemon Davis
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note41 halftones
- Weight440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.