All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA contemplation of Christian life and practise that relates the events in the Gospels to the rhythms of the year. The second part of the book celebrates the biographies of twelve influential women.
- Author BiographyLOUISE MARY SOFAIR was born in Central Africa in 1953 and studied speech and drama in England. She became the principal of a drama studio, also teaching privately at home and abroad. Later she taught at the King's Langley Rudolf Steiner School where she specialised in drama and religion and was active in many aspects of school life, including pastoral care. Having brought up four children, she is now retired but continues to write, study and to support the work of the Christian Community church.
- Author(s)Louise Mary Sofair
- PublisherTemple Lodge Publishing
- Date of Publication21/10/2015
- GenreAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemple Lodge Publishing
- Content Note24 black and white illustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £33.18
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.84Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.