All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how women's management style is suited to the business world, resulting in more profitable companies with happier employees. This title also shows how women can use this power to get what they really want - more time and freedom in their jobs without falling off the professional ladder.
- Author BiographyClaire Shipman is a correspondent for ABC News and Good Morning America, covering politics, international affairs, and women's issues. She lives in Washington, DC, with her husband, two children, and a new puppy. Katty Kay is the Washington, DC, anchor for BBC World News America. She is a regular guest on NBC's Meet the Press and MSNBC's Morning Joe. She lives in Washington, DC, with her husband and four children.
- Author(s)Claire Shipman,Katty Kay
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £43.00Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.79Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.