All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe prospect of menopause may strike fear into even the most self-assured woman. Perimenopause and postmenopause encompass more than one-half of a woman's life and unnecessarily conjure visions of decline and demise. This title presents a fresh voice to the controversy of hormone therapy for menopausal symptoms.
- Author BiographyLovera Wolf Miller, M.D. is a board certified OBGyn who is a NAMS Certified Menopause Practitioner. Her co-author and muse is husband, David C. Miller M.D.
- Author(s)David C. (David Calvert) Miller,Lovera Miller
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content NoteB&W
- Weight503 g
- Width141 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.04Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.