Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £10.63
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays, which explore women's contribution to visual culture in major Western urban centers. It sheds light on women's relationships with the processes of modernism and modernization. It also discusses artists and exhibitions from the United Kingdom, Greece, Mexico, France, Ireland, and the United States.
- Author BiographyKaren E. Brown is IRCHSS Post-Doctoral Fellow, School of Art History and Cultural Policy, University College Dublin.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 18 b&w illustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDr. Karen E. Brown
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.