Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe nineteenth century, a time of cultural, political, and socio-economic transformation in Europe, brought about fundamental changes in the role of women. Women achieved this by fighting for their rights in the legal, economic, and political spheres. This volume provides a context to the movement by including countries from all regions of Europe.
- Author BiographySylvia Paletschek is Professor of History at the University of Freiburg, Germany. Bianka Pietrow-Ennker is Professor of History at the University of Konstanz, Germany.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2005
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBianka Pietrow-Ennker,Sylvia Paletschek
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.