All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.73Trending at £13.76
- £13.75Trending at £18.49
- £14.99Trending at £19.93
- £12.24Trending at £16.98
- £12.91Trending at £17.01
- £12.77Trending at £12.99
- £18.79Trending at £25.01
About this product
- DescriptionAuthored by the US national governing body of the sport, USA Triathlon, this landmark resource features expert instruction and personal insights from 20 of the world's top female coaches and athletes. This authoritative guide addresses the unique demands of today's female triathletes with the latest research, proven techniques, and expert advice.
- Author BiographyUSA Triathlon is the national governing body of triathlon and other multisport disciplines in the United States. The organisation is the sanctioning authority for more than 4,300 diverse events ranging from grassroots to national championship races across the country. The organisation works to create interest and participation through a variety of programmes, including camps, clinics, races and educational opportunities.
- Author(s)USA Triathlon
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- GenreAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note97 Halftones, black and white; 25 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight612 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 to 99 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.