All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA research shows that building muscle helps the body burn more calories 24/7 and that resistance training is the most effective way to torch body fat. This book delivers a three-step system: Technique, Movement Speed, and the Last 2 Reps Rule, which make all the difference in developing the kind of strong, lean, and sexy body women want.
- Author BiographyHolly Perkins, CSCS, is a contributing writer and exercise expert for <i>Women's Health, Prevention, </i>and other magazines and a fitness ambassador to New Balance and Susan G. Komen for the Cure. She lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Holly Perkins
- PublisherRodale Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationEmmaus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press Inc.
- Content Note90 full colour photographs
- Weight680 g
- Width191 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.