All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an introduction to the women's health movement and what is being accomplished by these women organizing to achieve better health care around the world.
- Author BiographyMEREDETH TURSHEN is Professor of Public Policy, Rutgers University, USA. She is author of The Aftermath in Post-Conflict Transformation and What Women do in Wartime: Gender and Conflict in Africa (Zed Books).
- Author(s)Meredeth Turshen
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication23/10/2007
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.