All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.50
- £6.50Trending at £12.06
- £5.01Trending at £5.93
- £9.99Trending at £16.41
- £11.34Trending at £14.04
- £16.64Trending at £20.72
About this product
- DescriptionContains medical advice by women for women. This title features a team of female doctors who give advice on various health questions and worries. Covering topics ranging from fertility issues to forgetting your best-friend's phone number, it shows you how some conditions affect women differently to men and how they need different treatments.
- Author BiographyDr Sarah Jarvis leads a team of medical experts who have brought their knowledge to this book. A practising GP in London, she is the Women's Health Spokesperson for the Royal College of General Practitioners. She writes a medical advice column for Good Housekeeping and Pregnancy, and contributes to Women's Health and Baby and You magazines. She is the ITN lunchtime news resident doctor and the BBC Radio 2 doctor. She also appears regularly on GMTV and Radio 5 Live.
- PrizesWinner of BMA Medical Book Competition: Obstetrics & Gynaecology Category 2009.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2009
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/07/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1508 g
- Width198 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited bySarah Jarvis
- Introduction bySarah Jarvis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.