All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains medical advice by women for women. This title features a team of female doctors who give advice on various health questions and worries. Covering topics ranging from fertility issues to forgetting your best-friend's phone number, it shows you how some conditions affect women differently to men and how they need different treatments.
- Author BiographyDr Sarah Jarvis leads a team of medical experts who have brought their knowledge to this book. A practising GP in London, she is the Women's Health Spokesperson for the Royal College of General Practitioners. She writes a medical advice column for Good Housekeeping and Pregnancy, and contributes to Women's Health and Baby and You magazines. She is the ITN lunchtime news resident doctor and the BBC Radio 2 doctor. She also appears regularly on GMTV and Radio 5 Live.
- PrizesWinner of BMA Medical Book Competition: Obstetrics & Gynaecology Category 2009.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2009
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/07/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1508 g
- Width198 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited bySarah Jarvis
- Introduction bySarah Jarvis
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.