All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCatharine MacKinnon has been very instrumental in making equal rights real for women. As Peter Jennings once put it, more than anyone else in legal studies, she has made it easier for other women to seek justice . This collection talks about her clear and consistent approach to reframing the law of men on the basis of the lives of women.
- Author BiographyCatharine A. MacKinnon is Elizabeth A. Long Professor of Law at the University of Michigan Law School.
- Author(s)Catharine A. MacKinnon
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Out-of-print date27/05/2015
- Weight740 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.