Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays address such topics as the rights of Middle Eastern women, rape camps in the former Yugoslavia, and abortion law in Ireland.
- Author BiographyBert B. Lockwood is Editor-in-Chief of Human Rights Quarterly and a professor of law and Director of the Urban Morgan Institute for Human Rights at the University of Cincinnati College of Law.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note4 Line drawings, black and white; 1 Halftones, black and white
- Weight930 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byBert B. Lockwood
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.