Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionWomen's Voices in Management examines a wide array of women's voices across different geo-political, social and organizational contexts in management. Extant research provides clear evidence on gendering in organizations throughout all the ranks including top management.
- Author BiographyHelena Desivilya Syna is Chair of MA Studies in Organizational Development and Consulting at the Max Stern Yezreel Valley College, Israel. She conducts research on social conflict, organizational behaviour and diversity management, and has published articles in international peer-reviewed journals, numerous book chapters on these topics and edited with Michal Palgi an e-book on The Paradox In Partnerships: The Role of Conflict in Partnership Building.Carmen Costea is a professor at Spiru Haret University, Bucharest, Romania, and Chair of Entrepreneurial Education Commission for EUSDR National Consultative Council. She is also Special Ambassador of Romania for the Danube Strategy, Founder of Alternative Sciences Association and Associate Researcher at Romanian Academy, as well as a visiting lecturer and researcher at universities in Mexico, Australia, Taiwan, UK, Italy and France.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/08/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXIII, 313 p.
- Weight555 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byCarmen-Eugenia Costea,Helena Desivilya Syna
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.