Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the writing and manuscript publication of key authors from 1550 to 1800.
- Author BiographyGeorge Justice is Assistant Professor of English at Louisiana State University, specialising in eighteenth-century British literature. He is the author of The Manufacturers of Literature: Writing and the Literary Marketplace in Eighteenth-Century England (University of Delaware Press, 2001). He has published reviews and articles in Persuasions, The Age of Jonson, Eighteenth-Century Fiction, The Scriblerian, and The Year's Work in English Studies. Nathan Tinker is completing his dissertation on Katherine Philips and 17th-century scribal culture at Fordham University, New York; he has published on Philips and the print history of her work in English Language Notes.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGeorge L. Justice,Nathan Tinker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.