All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is about the aesthetics of wonder, about wonder as it figures in relation to the visual world and rare or new experiences. It argues that detailed familiarity is the ultimate meeting point for aesthetic and scientific encounters with novelty, rare experiences and the new.
- Author BiographyPhilip Fisher is the Felice Crowl Reid Professor of English and American Literature at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Philip Fisher
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2003
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note16 color, 1 halftone, 16 line illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £6.54Trending at £7.95
- £23.38Trending at £24.84
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £14.77Trending at £18.99
- £6.44Trending at £6.99
- £9.76Trending at £9.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.