All listings for this product
About this product
- Description20 bold one-patch quilting projects from Sara Nephew and Marci Baker.
- Author BiographySara Nephew is a quilt designer, author, and teacher. She has also developed several isometric (60 ) triangle rulers. Sara's quilts have been exhibited all over the world and in magazines and books. She lives in Seattle, Washington. Marci Baker is recognised internationally for her ideas that simplify the process of quilting. She authored the Not Your Grandmother's Quilts series and continues to travel and teach. Marci and her husband live in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Author(s)Sara Nephew
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication28/03/2017
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Note334 colour illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Artist(s)Marci Baker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.98
- £10.72Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £14.71
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.