Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.71Trending at £24.60
- £6.78Trending at £8.49
- £20.10Trending at £29.55
- £19.99Trending at £23.87
- £5.89Trending at £6.10
- £12.58Trending at £15.70
- £18.47Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays collected in this book were delivered at the XLII Spring Symposium of Byzantine Studies, held in London in 2009 to accompany the exhibition Byzantium 330-1453, at the Royal Academy. The exhibition was one of the most ambitious and complex exhibitions ever mounted at the Royal Academy, as well as one of the most popular.
- Author BiographyAntony Eastmond is Reader in the history of Byzantine art at the Courtauld Institute of Art, University of London. He is author of two books, many articles and has edited two volumes of essays. Liz James is professor of art history at the University of Sussex. She is author of two books, many articles and has edited five volumes of essays.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitlePublications of the Society for the Promotion of Byzantine Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 88 b&w illustrations
- Weight898 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAntony Eastmond,Liz James
- Series Edited byMs. Rowena Loverance
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.