All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionPattie Boyd was the Queen of the Sixties and beyond! She was a drop-dead gorgeous model, photographer, and the inspiration for the timeless songs Something , Layla and Wonderful Tonight . This work tells her extraordinary story.
- Author BiographyPattie Boyd, sexy, stylish, and still sparkling lives in Sussex. Penny Junor began her professional life as an investigative and feature journalist, and is the author of bestselling biographies of subjects ranging from Prince Charles and Margaret Thatcher to Richard Burton and her own father, John Junor.
- Author(s)Pattie Boyd,Penny Junor
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication23/08/2007
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Out-of-print date21/04/2009
- Content Note24pp b/w and colour photos
- Weight511 g
- Width151 mm
- Height24 mm
- Spine232 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.