Consider these sponsored items
- £25.39Free postage
- £21.12Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUses the five element system of Chinese cosmology--wood, fire, earth, metal, and water--to analyze physical and emotional distress, and recommends therapies to restore health.
- Author BiographyGAIL REICHSTEIN is a writer, teacher, and licensed acupuncturist with practices in New York City and Croton-on-Hudson, New York. She is also on the faculty of the Tri-State Institute of Traditional Chinese Acupuncture.
- Author(s)Gail Reichstein
- PublisherKodansha America, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintKodansha America, Inc
- Content Note1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight451 g
- Width184 mm
- Height230 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pat Tan,Marie Keller
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £18.96Trending at £19.35
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.