All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive and practical manual about wood engraving, written by one of the masters in the field. Illustrated with beautiful images, it is both a practical handbook and an art object in its own right.
- Author BiographySimon Brett, chairman of the Society of Wood Engravers, is an artist, printmaker and prize winning book illustrator. He taught for 18 years, from 1970 to 1989, and has written widely on the history and practice of wood engraving, editing the Engravers handbooks for the Society of Wood Engravers and the Contemporary Wood Engravers series for Primrose Hill Press, as well as curating major exhibitions for the Society and for the British Council.
- Author(s)Simon Brett
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/03/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note126 photos and B&W engravings
- Weight452 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.