All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes step-by-step presentation to make finishing comfortable for any level of woodworker, or weekend home-improver. This title features: 20 chapters on the preparation, selection and application of stains and protective finishes; bonus section on outdoor finishes; and, chapters on selecting the best application materials.
- Author BiographyBob Flexner has been a contributing editor to Popular Woodworking Magazine for more than a decade, and is among the most respected experts on wood finishing and refinishing. He's taught countless finishing classes, served as editor of the trade magazine for professional refinishers, written for more than a dozen magazines and is the author of the best selling Understanding Wood Finishing, which has revolutionised how the subject is taught.
- Author(s)Bob Flexner
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPopular Woodworking Books
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Weight463 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.