All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes more than 200 timber species. This title features colour photographs of each species, and reliable data on working properties, seasoning requirements and typical uses. Aimed squarely at the individual or small-scale user, whether professional or amateur, it includes woods used in cabinetmaking, joinery, carpentry, turning and carving.
- Author BiographyA professional woodworker and former editor of GMC's best-selling Woodturning magazine, Terry Porter has brought a lifetime's practical experience to the writing of this book. He lives in Lincolnshire.
- Author(s)Terry Porter
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, 223 illustrations, 402 photographs
- Width150 mm
- Height200 mm
- Edition StatementCompact ed
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £12.99Trending at £19.97
- £3.59Trending at £5.91
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.