Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.23Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume includes the Evening Standard Award-winning play Talent , and Victoria Wood's other stage play Good Fun , both premiered at the Sheffield Crucible. Alongside these plays are three TV scripts, including the acclaimed Pat and Margaret .
- Author BiographyVictoria Wood was born in Prestwich, Lancashire, in 1953. She is one of Britain's top comedians. Her first stage play, Talent (1978) was awarded the Plays and Players and Evening Standard Award for Most Promising PLaywright. It was then adapted for television in 1979 and won the Pye Television Most Promsing New Writer Award. Wood subsequently wrote two television plays, Nearly a Happy Ending and Happy Since I Met You, and a second stage play, Good Fun (Sheffield Crucible 1980; King's Head Theatre, London, 1981). Her television series include Wood and Walters and Dinner Ladies, as well as the two As Seen on TV series, followed by a TV special which won BAFTA awards for Best Light Entertainment Programme in 1986 and 1987. She has performed a series of one-woman shows in theatres all over Britain, including the London Palladium in 1987. Her previous books, Lucky Bag: The Victoria Wood Song Book; Up to You, Porky: The Victoria Wood Sketch Book; and Barmy: The New Victoria Wood Song Book were based on these shows. Her first full-length comedy film, Pat and Margaret, was screened by the BBC in September 1994.
- Author(s)Victoria Wood
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/11/1998
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleContemporary Dramatists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight237 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £13.47Trending at £13.77
- £9.52Trending at £11.08
- £9.41Trending at £9.98
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.48Trending at £2.95
- £7.42Trending at £9.98
- £8.84Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.