CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionWood, Waterfalls and Stars is a collection of essays which takes as its central focus, the challenge of Catholic education in the new millennium. The essays are rooted in the Catholic tradition and in the lived experience of Catholic students and teachers.
- Author BiographyFred Herron is Spiritual Director at Fontbonne Hall Academy, Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Fred Herron
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width151 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.