All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide to the techniques of woodcarving, this book is aimed at all woodcarvers of beginner, intermediate or advanced standard. A detailed coverage of woods is followed by notes on tools, workbenches and design.
- Author(s)Jeremy Williams
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/1992
- GenreHouse & Home
- Series TitleStep-by-Step Techniques S.
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/07/2011
- Content Note300 line drawings, 60 b&w photographs
- Weight561 g
- Width253 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.28
- £30.35Trending at £43.13
- £9.53Trending at £9.85
- £14.09Trending at £15.28
- £7.49Trending at £7.70
- £18.13Trending at £25.08
- £11.54Trending at £15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.