All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWoodcock-Johnson IV: Reports, Recommendations, and Strategies offers psychologists, clinicians, and educators an essential resource for preparing and writing psychological and educational reports after administering the Woodcock-Johnson IV. Written by Drs. Nancy Mather and Lynne E.
- Author BiographyNANCY MATHER, P<small/small>D, is a Professor at the University of Arizona in the Department of Disability and Psychoeducational Studies. She is a coauthor of the Woodcock-Johnson(R) IV. LYNNE E. JAFFE, P<small/small>D, is in private practice specializing in psychoeducational evaluations, educational therapy, and consulting regarding interventions for students with learning problems.
- Author(s)Lynne E. Jaffe,Nancy Mather
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1346 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.