All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.32Trending at £13.47
- £5.62Trending at £5.87
- £9.79Trending at £11.99
- £7.44Trending at £7.64
- £7.41Trending at £7.63
- £11.67Trending at £11.84
- £11.32Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you transform your child's room into a magical world of forest-dwellers. This book includes 20 different artworks which fit into a standard picture frame you can keep a few for yourself and have plenty left to give as gifts.
- Author BiographyMarie Perkins started the Print & Pattern blog in her spare time whilst researching for mood boards in her job as a textile designer. The blog soon became a must-read for those in the industry. Marie is herself a successful surface designer working under the name Inkjet Designs and the author of three Print & Pattern books, all published by Laurence King.
- Author(s)Bowie Style,Marie Perkins
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication19/01/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Out-of-print date11/02/2017
- Content Note20 colour illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width279 mm
- Height355 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.