All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionColonel Edward M House joined Wilson's campaign in 1912 and soon was travelling through Europe repeatedly during WWI as the President's secret agent. His greatest achievement was to lock both sides into an armistice based on American ideals. This book reintroduces House and establishes his contributions as one of the greatest American diplomats.
- Author BiographyGodfrey Hodgson is associate fellow, Rothermere American Institute, Oxford University. He has written biographies of Henry L. Stimson and Daniel Patrick Moynihan as well as the pioneering article about the American foreign policy establishment.
- Author(s)Godfrey Hodgson
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2006
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note30 b&w + 4 colour illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.