All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the strands of a collective African diasporic consciousness represented in the work of a number of Black Caribbean writers. Catherine A. John shows how a shared consciousness, or third sight, is rooted in both pre- and postcolonial cultural practices and disseminated through a rich oral tradition.
- Author(s)Erna Brodber
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.