Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionA study of hollow turning, box-making and bowl-turning techniques. It covers all aspects of woodturning, including advice on laying out and equipping the workshop, tools and machinery, and obtaining and converting timber. Over 100 examples of the author's designs are illustrated.
- Author(s)Robert Chapman
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/07/2015
- Content Note400 colour photographs, 15 line drawings
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.