Consider these sponsored items
- £14.26Was:£16.99Free postage
- £26.53Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the secrets to a collection of puzzling projects, designed to mystify and intrigue. There are 12 seemingly impossible woodturned puzzles to make - all with incredibly simple solutions, once you know how. David Springett shows how to create these tactile and entertaining works of art.
- Author BiographyA former woodwork teacher, David Springett has been a professional woodturner for over 30 years. Specialising at first in lace bobbins, he has became increasingly interested in more experimental work, such as the seemingly impossible pieces described in this book. David has demonstrated his woodturning techniques throughout the UK and USA, Canada, Germany, Israel and Ireland. He is on the Register of Professional Turners (RPT) and is a member of the SOT, AWGB and AAW. David has four other books published by GMC Publications.
- Author(s)David Springett
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Note60 illustrations, 340 photographs in colour
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.