All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Woody Allen revealed in 1993 that he was abandoning his long-time companion Mia Farrow to live with her adopted daughter Soon-Yi Previn, the furore that swept the world media seemed out of all proportion. Yet he not only survived the scandal, but flourished. His next two films both won Oscars.
- Author BiographyJohn Baxter is a film critic, novelist, biographer and broadcaster. His previous film books include The Hollywood Exiles, An Appalling Talent: The Life of Ken Russell, Science Fiction in the Cinema, Fellini and Bunuel. His first book for HarperCollins, Steven Spielberg, was published in 1996; and his biography of Stanley Kubrick in June 1997.
- Author(s)John Baxter
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/10/1999
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Entertainment
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note24 b/w plates (32pp), (3 x 8pp), With index
- Weight403 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.